Freitag, 26. Juni 2009

My heart ist beading like a Jungle Drum

Ich hab da nen neues Lied entdeckt, welches das Leben lustig, positiv und rockig macht. Ein Sommer Song... Jetzt fehlt mir nur noch der Pool und der Drink und ich kann abtanzen! :)

Hey, I’m in love
My fingers keep on clicking to the beating of my heart.
Hey, I can’t stop my feet
Ebony and ivory and dancing in the street.
Hey, it’s because of you
The world is in a crazy, hazy hue.

My heart is beating like a jungle drum
rakatungtungrakatungonburubummbummbumm

Man, you got me burning
I’m the moment between the striking and the fire.
Hey, read my lips
Cause all they say is kiss, kiss, kiss.
No, it’ll never stop
My hands are in the air, yes I’m in love.

My heart is beating like a jungle drum
rakatungtungrakatungonburubummbummbumm


Liebe Grüße Yaya

5 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Danke sehr. Der Artikel ist recht interessant und wird gut umschrieben. Sehr informativer blog.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Es gibt offensichtlich eine Menge zu wissen. Ich glaube, Sie haben einige gute Punkte in Funktionen auch. Halten Sie Ihren Arbeitsbereich, great job!

Anonym hat gesagt…

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. peace maria

Anonym hat gesagt…

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace klara.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ja, wahrscheinlich deshalb ist es